Nairobi is home to a vibrant and eclectic nightlife scene with plenty of options for those looking for a great cocktail. From rooftop bars to hidden speakeasies, there are a variety of places to choose from. Here are some of the best cocktail spots in Nairobi:
- The Alchemist Bar – Located in the trendy Westlands area, The Alchemist Bar is a popular spot for live music and drinks. Their cocktail menu includes creative concoctions like the Kafirita, made with gin, lime, and kafir lime leaves, and the Chocolate Margarita, made with tequila, crème de cacao, and lime.
- The Sarabi Rooftop Bar – Located on the rooftop of the Sankara Hotel, Sarabi offers stunning views of the city skyline. Their cocktail menu includes classics like the Old Fashioned and Negroni, as well as unique creations like the Sarabi Spritz, made with Aperol, sparkling wine, and citrus.
- The Champagne Bar – Located in the Fairmont Norfolk Hotel, The Champagne Bar is a sophisticated spot for cocktails and champagne. Their cocktail menu features classics like the Martini and Manhattan, as well as unique creations like the Passionfruit Mojito, made with passionfruit, mint, and rum.
- The Juniper Kitchen – Located in the heart of Westlands, The Juniper Kitchen is a cozy spot for craft cocktails and small plates. Their cocktail menu features unique creations like the Honey Bee, made with gin, lemon, honey, and thyme, and the Spiced Peach Margarita, made with tequila, peach, and spices.
- J’s Fresh Bar and Kitchen – Located in Karen, J’s Fresh Bar and Kitchen is a popular spot for cocktails and live music. Their cocktail menu includes classics like the Cosmopolitan and Mojito, as well as unique creations like the Mango Chili Margarita, made with mango, chili, and tequila.
- Karel T-Lounge – Located in the Village Market, Karel T-Lounge is a chic spot for cocktails and light bites. Their cocktail menu features classic drinks like the Moscow Mule and Margarita, as well as unique creations like the Berrylicious Martini, made with vodka and mixed berries.
- Brew Bistro Rooftop – Located in Westlands, the Brew Bistro Rooftop offers stunning views of the city skyline. Their cocktail menu includes classic drinks like the Gin and Tonic and Whiskey Sour, as well as unique creations like the Lavender Martini, made with gin, lavender, and lemon.
Whether you’re looking for a classic cocktail or a unique creation, Nairobi has plenty of options to satisfy any craving.