Experience a burst of flavors with Garlic Herb Butter Grilled Steak. This recipe infuses succulent steak with a savory garlic herb butter that melts over the meat, creating a mouthwatering explosion of taste. Your taste buds will thank you for this gourmet treat.
- Steak (your preferred cut)
- Garlic, minced
- Fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, and parsley), chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Mix softened butter, minced garlic, chopped fresh herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl to create the herb butter.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steak to your desired level of doneness.
- While the steak is still hot, spread a generous amount of the herb butter over the top.
- Let the butter melt and coat the steak.
- Allow the steak to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the Garlic Herb Butter Grilled Steak with your favorite sides.